Saturday, March 8, 2014

Taking A Step Back To Enjoy The View

Since I have the engine here I decided that I need to get the Pantera ready for me to start placing the motor into place. To do so I needed to gain access to the rear boot. When I first got the car I backed into the spot it has occupied for almost 9 months now. It has been up on blocks for all that time. It was time to put the wheels and tires on the old girl and get her turned around.

I got it off the blocks and put the wheels and tires on her. I forgot how nice this thing looks. When it is on blocks you just don't get the same perspective of its beauty. Here's what she looks like setting down on all fours.



I really hated taking the wheels off and putting it back up on blocks. It was kind of a bad thing for me to see it with the wheels on. It made me want to be driving it all the more. I didn't feel a sense of urgency before I saw it with the wheels on it again. Now, I'm feeling a bit of discontentment with the progress. Oh well. Time to get over it and keep moving forward one step at a time. A lot has happened since I got #3854. I can't wait to see it on the road. Patience now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment