Sunday, April 28, 2013

The First Day

After about 4 hours in bed I just couldn't sleep anymore. I just needed to unpack and unload the Pantera. She just didn't look right strapped to a trailer behind our SUV  
.

So after taking a few pictures I started finding a place to store all the extra parts that came with the car. I called a friend of mine and asked if he could swing by and help us safely unload her. He just happen to bring his camera and set up to video the unloading. You can see that video linked below.


She is now safely in her designated spot ready for work to begin. I think the first order of business will be sealing up the body so no more surface rust will appear. But all that has to wait as I'm going out of town for most of the week. The suspense of waiting to get my hands on her is going to kill me. Patience John. Have patience...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment